Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spring is FINALLY Here!!!

Today was a very good day. I spent most of the morning loafing around in my pjs and going all ocd on my music. TAKE THAT ITUNES!!!!

In the afternoon I went over to Chelsi's house. I brought my camera to take some gorgeous pics of her but ended up taking a ton of photos of the flowers in her yard. A lot of them turned out really cool.





After taking tons of amazing photos we went to my sweet grandma's house for pizza one last time before my fam. moves next Saturday. My grandma is such an awesome lady and I don't get to see her nearly as often as I should.

Later Chelsi and I went to pick up a few things for the apartment which is still looking extremely barren. Though it probably won't be so empty for much longer since next Monday my brothers Jerron and Trevor will be moving in with me temporarily. It should be interesting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment