Saturday, May 7, 2011

Welcome to my humble blog.

Welcome to my humble blog.

So, let me explain why I started this blog. There are actually several reasons.

1. My life has been kind of crazy lately. I've been engaged since March and wedding plans take up most of my time when I'm not at work. I just moved into my apartment. My fiancee's sister is having her baby today. And to top it all off, my parents are moving to Kansas next Saturday. With all these big changes happening and because of the big changes that I know are right around the corner (I CAN'T WAIT TIL JULY 16!!!), I wanted to start a blog so that those I love (especially those moving to Kansas) can know what's up with Ben.

2. I've wanted to consolidate my other blogs for a while now, so this blog won't just be about my life but also random rants about music, maybe some of my poetry, and whatever else I feel like writing.

3. I've been in need of something to do lately when I'm all alone in my apartment. Facebook and webcomics can only hold me for so long.

4. I've been really needing to get back into the habit of writing and this gives me a perfect opportunity.

5. At work I'm always teaching people how to run their social media, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to try running some of my own.

6. This is what really tipped the scale for me. A few days back I found the blog of my beautiful cousin Brooke. Her bubbly and fun attitude and excellent writing skills inspired me. Cheesy I know, but what the hay!

So there you have it, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment